RCMP Member Witnesses Drug Deal
- Trafficking in a Controlled Substance
- Posession of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of Proceeds Obtained By Crime Under $5000
VANEE was also driving while suspended and was issued a violation for operating a motor vehicle while his licence to do so was suspended.
VANEE was brought before a Justice to speak to his release. He was released on cash Recognizance with numerous conditions. VANEE is scheduled to appear in Leduc Provincial Court on February 17th, 2011 at 9:30 a.m.
- RCMP Advisory On May 8, 2013, Wetaskiwin RCMP, with the assistance of the Police Dog Service, executed a Criminal Code search warrant at a rural residence north east of Wetaskiwin, Alberta. A complaint had been received by Police of ...
- Armed Robbery in Millet On May 2, 2013 at approximately 9:15pm a male entered a Millet Liquor store located in the 5000 block of 50th Street in Millet. The suspect branded a knife and demanded cash. The employee complied with the demand and ...